A feast of South African opposition is up next for the squad as they welcome the Vodacom Bulls to Scotstoun for the first time, before a brace of South African away clashes with the Cell C Sharks and the Emirates Lions.
A home clash with Benetton on the final weekend of October then follows in the final match before the break for the Autumn Nations Series.
The Warriors will return from the international break with a visit to Leinster at the RDS, before traveling to Zebre Parma at the start of December ahead of the club's European Challenge Cup fixtures.
It will then be the turn of the annual 1872 Cup festive double-header to take centre stage, with Glasgow hosting the opening match of the 2022/23 series at Scotstoun before travelling to BT Murrayfield for the return leg on the final weekend of 2022.
The DHL Stormers will be Scotstoun's 'first footers' for 2023, as the league champions outfit arrive in Glasgow's west end on 6/7/8 January.
A round 13 trip to Rodney Parade sees the Warriors take on Dragons, before breaking for the first two rounds of the 2022 Guinness Six Nations.
A visit to Ulster and a home tie with Zebre Parma and are scheduled for the fallow weekends in the Guinness Six Nations calendar, with Munster then hosting the Warriors following the conclusion of the international block.
A mouth-watering home double-header sees Glasgow Warriors finish the season in front of the Warrior Nation, welcoming Scarlets and then Connacht to Scotstoun for the final two weekends of the regular season.
Exact dates and kick-off times for rounds 1-18 will be confirmed in the coming weeks by the URC.
- Benetton, 16/17/18 September, Stadio Comunale di Monigo
- Cardiff Rugby, 23/24/25 September, Scotstoun Stadium
- Ospreys, 30/31 September 1 October, Swansea.com Stadium
- Vodacom Bulls 7/8/9 October, Scotstoun Stadium
- Cell C Sharks, 15/16/17 October, Kings Park Stadium
- Emirates Lions, 21/22/23 October, Ellis Park Stadium
- Benetton, 28/29/30 October, Scotstoun Stadium
- Leinster, 25/26/27 November, RDS Stadium
- Zebre Parma, 2/3/4 December, Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi
- Edinburgh Rugby, 23/24/25 December, Scotstoun Stadium
- Edinburgh Rugby, 30/31 December 1 January, BT Murrayfield
- DHL Stormers, 6/7/8 January, Scotstoun Stadium
- Dragons, 27/28/29 January, Rodney Parade
- Ulster, 17/18/19 February, Scotstoun Stadium
- Zebre Parma, 3/4/5 March, Scotstoun Stadium
- Munster, 24/25/26 March, Thomond Park
- Scarlets, 14/15/16 April, Scotstoun Stadium
- Connacht, 21/22/23 April, Scotstoun Stadium